Dear User, Thank you for choosing Cream Pocket as your crypto assets wallet. Dapp Pocket Inc. (the “Company“, “we”, “our” or “us”) welcomes you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our crypto wallet service known as Cream Pocket(The “Service”). We hereby remind you that you must carefully read the full content of this agreement before using our mobile application “Cream Pocket”. You must make sure that you fully understand the whole agreement and evaluate the risks of using Cream Pocket on your own. You may use the Service only in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
1. Acceptance of the Terms
2. Cream Pocket Services
- Import/Create an account: The Service enables Users to import or create an account of Ethereum.
- Manage assets: Users may manage crypto assets by transferring, receiving or purchasing Ether or converting tokens within the Service.
- Purchase Ether: Users may purchase Ether by credit card payment through certain platforms coordinated with Cream Pocket.
- Convert tokens: Users may convert a variety of tokens on the blockchain in the Service.
- Transaction History: Users may check out their own transaction records, which are public information on the blockchain system, within the Service.
- Browsing decentralized applications(Dapps): Users may use the Service to visit and browse the services provided by Dapps.
- Using Dapps: Users may access and use the services of Dapps.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3. User Rights and Obligations
- Users shall bear sole responsibility to take care of their own mobile devices and back up the PIN code and Recovery Phrase somewhere safe in addition to the Service itself. The Company will not be able to recover the wallet or trace back your PIN code or Recovery Phrase for you if your mobile device is lost.
- Due to the irreversible nature of crypto currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once they have been sent. When you use the Service to transfer tokens, you shall be solely responsible for the consequences of your mishandling of the transfer and the Company will not be able to cancel or rollback any transactions you made.
- Users shall fully understand that Cream Pocket do not have the responsibility to do the due diligence on any service provided by third-party-developed Dapps or Smart Contracts.
- You shall check the official blockchain system or other blockchain tools when you receive an alert such as “transaction failed” or “mining overtime” in order to avoid repetitive transfer. If you fail to follow this instruction, you shall bear the losses and expenses occurred due to any repetitive transfer and the Company will not be able to rollback the transfer.
- You understand and acknowledge that the blockchain technology is a field of innovation where the laws and regulations are not fully established. You may be faced with material risks including instability of technology or failure for token exchange. You also understand that tokens have much higher volatility comparing to other financial assets. You shall hold or dispose of the tokens in a reasonable way and corresponding to your financial status and risk preferences. You also acknowledge that the market information is captured from exchanges by the Service and may not represent the latest or the best quotation of each token.
- If you fail to comply with this Agreement or fail to follow the instructions, tips or rules on the website or on the page of the transaction or payment, the Company does not guarantee successful transfer of the Tokens and the Company shall not be held liable for any of the consequences of such failure. If you have already received the payment in the Service or third-party wallet, you understand that transactions on blockchain are irreversible and irrevocable. You shall assume the liabilities and consequences of your transactions.
- When you transfer your tokens to another wallet address, it is your sole responsibility to make sure that your counterparty is a person with full capacity for civil acts and decide whether you shall transact with him/her.
- In order to avoid potential security risks, we suggest you use the Service in a secured network environment.
6. Intellectual Property
Cream Pocket is a mobile application developed and owned by Dapp Pocket Inc. and protected by international copyright, patent and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All contents, including trademarks, logos, graphics, videos, audios, articles, archives, information and this agreement, displayed in Cream Pocket are owned by the Company or the third party licensors. No one shall use, reproduce, modify, decompile, distribute or issue the above-mentioned application and contents without prior written consent from the Company or the third party licensors.
7. Notifications of Changes
The company reserves the right to modify or replace these conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Service signifies your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. If you do not agree with the modifications, you shall cease to use Cream Pocket immediately. Use of Cream Pocket by you after any modification to this agreement constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
- Due to the decentralized feature of blockchain and the safety of Users’ crypto assets, the Company do not have any responsibility to store or backup Users’ PIN code or Recovery Phrase.
- The Dapps integrated into the Service are developed by third parties. The Service only enable our Users to have access to these Dapps by providing searching, browsing and operating functions. Thus, Cream Pocket does not offer any guarantee for functions or service qualities of those third-party-developed Dapps. Also, the Company shall not be responsible for any loss caused by the usage of Dapps. Users shall, at their sole discretion, decide whether there would be any risks to accept the services provided by or to conduct transactions on the third-party-developed Dapps.
- Dapp Pocket Inc. shall not be liable for any investment loss during your use of the Service.
- We and our Team shall not be responsible for the behavior of any third parties and linked websites.